So your having a bit of trouble eh?
- if instead of the download going to yor desktop (or download folder) the link just causes a whole lot of text crap in your browser.. option-click on the link and then save as sourse.. when the download is complete stuffit expander might not recognise it.. drop it on the expander icon and hey! itll expand
- your download stops before it is complete.. with netscape there is pretty much nothing you can do besides try again.. and as most of the files are below 1MB it wont be to much of a bother.. if you are using iCab in the download manager it will have a start button at the front of the file.. just click that again.. at the end of the download it might still say error but all is not lost.. make sure you can get no more of the file by pressing the start button again it should come up error right away it is is complete.. now just drop the file on expander (sorry i dont have explorer this site is optinmised for netscape and icab)
General Problems with the files
- the scheme is causeing a noticable and annoying slow down to window pop ups and general finder slowing.. ive found powerwindows is the main reason for this.. but it could be many things.. increase the memory allocation to either kaleidoscope or the appearance manger extensions which ever you are using.. make sure the minimum size is equal to the suggested size and increase the preferred another 50% of of the suggested (this is my rule for all apps as well ;) you can go days without getting type 1 2 or 3 errors :) ).. but as i said most of the time its powerwindows that slows things down.. so dump that shit
- aHHhhh where do i stick these things on my pc??.. hehe dumbass.. some people eh?.. oh ya thats right steve is calling macs pcs now aswell.. umm you need a macintosh type of pc to use these schemes :)
- the stuffit file is corrupted..